Wendy C. Goodall McDonald M.D.
I love the song I’m Every Woman (Chaka Khan, Whitney Houston… both amazing… you pick your fav) because it makes me feel like I can sing, AND I feel like I AM every woman. Very few people have interests in only one thing. We have multiple talents, hobbies and interests. I woke up one faithful November day and said to myself, “Why Not?” Why not write down my ideas. Why not share knowledge in a new and fun way? Why not let my own loud laughing light shine?
The Many Facets of Me
Information, advice and a laugh. I am well trained in medicine as well as the School of Hard Knocks when it comes to relationships and parenting. If I don’t have the answer, I know where to get it. Bonus: I have a song for every occasion and can make an imaginary microphone out of just about anything.
Board Certified Physician
Practicing obstetrics and gynecology since 2007. She specialized in caring for women of all ages, in pregnancy and beyond.
Over 11 Years and Counting
Marriage is lovely when you realize that people aren’t perfect. By people, I mean myself as well. (I mostly mean him 🙂 )
Dr. Ed McDonald, by the way, has an awesome blog himself called The Doc’s Kitchen (which I will SHAMELESSLY plug all day.)
3 Kids and NOT Counting…
We have 3 and that is it. Why people want me to have more kids, I’ll never understand. It’s like the third one is the gateway kid.
Dr. Wendy is a product of solid training and professional memberships.
- University of Chicago Laboratory Schools: 1st grade through 12th grade
- Xavier University of Louisiana: HBCU undergraduate education at it’s FINEST! 4 years of pre-Katrina New Orleans, ya heard?
- Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine: 4 years of medical school at one of the best schools in the country
- Rush University Medical Center: 4-year Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology, trained to be excellent at my craft
- Board Certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Chicago Public Schools: Robert A. Black for Pre-K and Kindergarten (can’t deny my roots)
I pride myself in having Google-decoding skills. I provide answers to a multitude of health and life related questions in a de-encrypted form that will make you feel safe. Follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter @dreverywoman.
Call my office at 312-263-5517 to reach me for media or to schedule a doctor appointment.